Tasco® 10X25 Black Porro Multi-coated Binocular, Box 6L
As powerful as it is simple to use, the black Tasco® 10x25mm Porro Binocular sports reverse-Porro prims to give them a more compact form factor that is easy to stow in a pack, purse, or pocket and comfortable to hold. Fully coated optics help capture as much light as possible while boosting contrast, and the wide viewing angle ensures the entire scene unfolding before you is comfortably in your field of view. For more detailed observations, the binocular has a short close-focus distance so small visitors to feeders like hummingbirds or butterflies can be clearly seen from as little as five-feet away. Tasco® includes a carrying case and strap, and with a weight of just 8.8 ounces it won't cause neck fatigue or add too much bulk to your load.
- Compact reverse-Porro prism design
- Anti-reflection fully coated optics improves light transmission and contrast
- Close 5' short-focus distance
- Wide 61° apparent angle of view
Use and Handling:
- Large center focusing knob
- 57-71mm interpupillary adjustment range
- Right-eye dioptric correction
- Fold-down eyecups enable comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Slip-resistant black rubber armoring
- Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Includes carrying bag with wrist strap and neck strap
- Magnification: 0x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 20mm
- Prism Type: Porro
- Angle of View: 6.1° (Actual) and 61.0° (Apparent)
- Field of View at 1000 Yards: 320'
- Minimum Focus Distance: 5'
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 2.50mm
- Eye Relief: 10mm
- Interpupillary Adjustment: 57-71mm
- Focus Type: Center
- Tripod Moun: None
- Dimensions: 10.10" x 3 1/2" x 2 1/4"
- Weight: 8.80 oz
- Color: Black