Battle Mountain 3 Person TENT
The Battle Mountain 3 is a spacious four season lightweight mountaineering tent that offers full protection in the harshest of backcountry conditions. With a durable rip stop Cordura fly a nylon rip-stop body with closable mesh vents lightweight Mega X stakes this 2 door/2 vestibule shelter is built to withstand basecamp conditions.
- Features two doors and two vestibules
- Doors have two closure options: Zip up mesh door only for ventilation or zip up the nylon layer for full protection
- Fly vents allow for venting in inclement weather
- Storm flaps on vestibule zippers
- Heavy duty reflective guylines and reflective webbing
- Color coded webbing and poles make set up easy
- Fly is Cordura rip-stop
- Floor is nylon rip-stop
- Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is nylon rip-stop with closable mesh vents
- All seams taped with waterproof solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC NSL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- DAC H Clip and Twist clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 15 lightweight Mega X stakes - may be buried as deadman anchors
- Over-sized stake out loops - to be used skis ice axe ski poles etc.
- High/low internal guy loops for extra stability in high winds
- Six interior mesh pockets
- Two vestibule pockets
- Gear loft loops included. Fits Wall gear loft - sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available - pitch a shelter while leaving the tent body behind. The Fast Fly configuration requires the footprint rainfly poles and stakes.
- Footprint sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft - sold separately
- Trail Weight: 7 lb. 6 oz.
- Packed Weight: 8 lb. 6 oz.
- Footprint Weight: 13 oz.
- Fast Fly Weight: 5 lb. 8 oz.
- Packed Size: 8" x 22"
- Floor Area: 44 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 19 sq. ft.
- Head Height: 44"