The Battle Mountain 3 is a spacious four season, lightweight mountaineering tent that offers full protection in the harshest of backcountry conditions. With a durable rip stop Cordura fly, a nylon rip-stop body with closable mesh vents, lightweight Mega X stakes, this 2 door/2 vestibule shelter is built to withstand basecamp conditions.
- Features two doors and two vestibules
- Doors have two closure options: Zip up mesh door only for ventilation or zip up the nylon layer for full protection
- Fly vents allow for venting in inclement weather
- Storm flaps on vestibule zippers
- Heavy duty reflective guylines and reflective webbing
- Color coded webbing and poles make set up easy
- Fly is Cordura rip-stop
- Floor is nylon rip-stop
- Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is nylon rip-stop with closable mesh vents
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC NSL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- DAC H Clip and Twist clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 15 lightweight Mega X stakes - may be buried as deadman anchors
- Over-sized stake out loops - to be used skis, ice axe, ski poles, etc.
- High/low internal guy loops for extra stability in high winds
- Six interior mesh pockets
- Two vestibule pockets
- Gear loft loops included. Fits Wall gear loft - sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available - pitch a shelter while leaving the tent body behind. The Fast Fly configuration requires the footprint, rainfly, poles and stakes.
- Footprint sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft - sold separately
- Trail Weight: 7 lb. 6 oz.
- Packed Weight: 8 lb. 6 oz.
- Footprint Weight: 13 oz.
- Fast Fly Weight: 5 lb. 8 oz.
- Packed Size: 8" x 22"
- Floor Area: 44 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 19 sq. ft.
- Head Height: 44"
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with social network in various ways. For these to work, the social networks may set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site, or contribute to other purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.