Optimus® Svea™ Stove
The Svea™ an ultra-classic lightweight gasoline stove in solid brass. Widely used by climbers all over the world this stove is renowned for its performance at high altitudes. As with the Hunter it has a self-pressurized burner. The lid of the stove also serves as a small cooking pot.
- One-Piece Design
- Minikey Control Lever: delivers exact flame control
- Twister Cleaning Needle: allows you to clear the burner jet while cooking
- Power Simmering
- Self-Pressurized Burner
- Integrated Tank
- Fuel: White Gasoline/ Petrol
- Weight: 19 oz.
- Measurements: 100 x 130mm
- Rating: approximately 1400 watts/4700 BTU/h (with optional midipump approximately - 1600 watts/5300 BTU)
- Burning time: Up to 75 minutes at high output on one filling (4 fl. oz.)
- Boiling time 1 Liter of water: Down to 7 minutes (with optional midipump down to 6 minutes)